Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Animal Extinction

I think it is important to learn about the past because then we could learn a lesson that human greed has destroyed many wonders of nature, just so we can be that little bit more comfortable. Don't people think about nature at all? I mean, the Europeans went to Madagascar to conquer new lands, but instead drove Dodos to extinction! Then the people of Java thought of nothing but money and protecting their crops so killed and skinned every Javan tiger that came into their sight! What do you think of human greed?

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you Tyler. Humans by their very nature are greedy. Look at the state of the planet, I myself feel quite bad that my generation is leaving the state of the planet for your generation to sort out. I do believe it is time to really look at sustainability and look towards protecting the planet and the species on it. Take a look at what Tainui have been studying and the suggestions they have for animals in captivity.

    ReplyDelete